Lifeskills South Florida follows the treatment directives put forth by the leaders in the field, including Harvard Insights. We’re happy to provide expert content, written by Harvard Medical School, so that our visitors can explore Harvard’s insights into topics such as autism spectrum disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders and cognitive therapy.
List of Harvard Insights Directives
- Treating Borderline Personality Disorder
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Yoga for Anxiety and Depression
- Time to Stop Just Saying No
- Encouraging News about Borderline Personality Disorder
- Mindfulness Meditation Changes the Brain
- Behavioral Cognitive Therapy for Addictions
- Is Addiction a Brain Disease?
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Treating Addictions – Act Sober
Treatment at Lifeskills South Florida
At Lifeskills South Florida, we follow treatment directives set forth by Harvard Insights. With this knowledge, we offer comprehensive substance use disorder and mental health treatment. For more information about our programs and if they’re right for you, then call us today at 866-321-9430.