Lifeskills Newsletter Archive
Lifeskills is an innovative, professional treatment facility that offers substance use disorder and mental health treatment. To stay up to date on the latest information from our facility, follow our Lifeskills Newsletter. To catch up on recent news, follow the links below!
- May – May is Mental Health Month
- June – Bipolar: A True Story
- July – Interventions and Lifeskills South Florida
- April – What are life skills and why do they matter?
- March – The Importance of the Family in Residential Treatment
- February – Stigma Surrounding Addiction: A Discussion with Heather Hayes
- January – Erase the Stigma of Mental Illness and Addiction