Lifeskills Fort Lauderdale Program Overview
Meeting the ever-expanding need for acute stabilization and detoxification services, the Lifeskills Fort Lauderdale campus provides a higher level of care for those with acute mental health and/or substance use disorders including stabilization, evaluation, detoxification, and level 1 residential treatment.
Centrally located in Fort Lauderdale to increase nationwide access, the campus is only thirty minutes from our Deerfield Beach campus and only twenty minutes from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
Non-Traditional Level 1 Residential Program
At Lifeskills Fort Lauderdale, we offer an intensive, level 1 residential program for individuals with higher acuity symptoms including those with complex co-occurring challenges who present with certain health-related medical complications, psychotropic medication resistance/non-compliance, overall history of treatment resistance, and escalated risk-taking behavior/impulsivity, and specifically for those who have had multiple treatment episodes.
What and How We Treat
What We Treat
- Content Thought Disorders including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Delusional Disorders, and Bipolar Disorder
- Formal Thought Disorders including Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, and Substance-Induced Psychotic Disorder
- Personality Disorders including Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) with Extreme/Chronic Distress
- Mood Disorders including Major Depressive Disorder and Generalized Anxiety
- Various Substance Use Disorders
How We Treat
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Pathway
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Pathway
- Substance Use Disorder Pathway
- Cognitive Remediation Therapy (CRT) Pathway
- Trauma Treatment Pathway
- Metabolic Fitness Pathway