Best Treatment Programs. Best Work.
We employ doctoral-level therapists and licensed psychologists, some extensively trained in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT), and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR). Each of our therapists has a certain expertise but at the same time can effectively treat outside of that expertise.
Taking the next step in your career is a big step and selecting an organization you can grow within is important. We offer multiple defined growth paths including Professional Development Assistance, Functional Career Development, and an Executive Development Program.
A Powerful Network
Lifeskills South Florida is a part of the Odyssey Psychiatric Network. This powerful network of facilities across the country offers clinical excellence and compassionate care for their clients. Each facility maintains its own unique treatment models while maintaining the high standard of clinical excellence and compassionate care shared by each facility.
- Treat all with dignity and respect.
- Individual intrinsic ability for self-healing
- Client-centered care
- Collaborative strength-based culture with all partners: clients, team, families, and community partners
- Practice informed by research and training.
- Innovative, flexible approach to treatment
- Authentic commitment
Hear From Our Employees
Staff Engagement Survey Results
Benefits are an important part of overall compensation; we are pleased to offer a comprehensive array of quality benefits to protect your health and your family. We sponsor 100% of the premiums for several benefits including Aetna EAP and life insurance. Additional benefit offerings include:
- Health Insurance – HDHP and PPO options
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Plan
- Short-Term Disability
401k with Company Match
Cell Phone Allowance (position specific)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.
Leadership Development Program
Career Advancement Pathways
Professional Development Assistance
Functional Career Development (Career Ladders)
Executive Development Program
Located two blocks from the beach in beautiful Deerfield Beach, FL
One of our professional recruiting staff will review your application and accompanying materials. While the process may vary slightly based on location and position, generally speaking the following steps are taken to become part of the Odyssey team:
1. The recruiting team will review your application with the hiring team and will call/text you to set up an initial “getting to know you” call.
2. Applicants we’d like to get know further are invited to participate in the interview process, which may include some or all the following: phone interviews, virtual interviews, and/or onsite interviews.
3. Those selected are extended a verbal offer followed by a formal offer letter and new hire information.
- The recruiting team will review your application with the hiring team and will call/text you to set up an initial “getting to know you” call.
- Applicants we’d like to get know further are invited to participate in the interview process, which may include some or all the following: phone interviews, virtual interviews, and/or onsite interviews.
- Those selected are extended a verbal offer followed by a formal offer letter and new hire information.