2021 Clinical Outcomes and Key Findings
Who We Are
Dually Licensed to Treat Complex Psychiatric, Trauma, Substance Use Disorder, and Process Addictions
Clinical Outcomes that Outpace the Industry
- Evidence-Based Best Practices
- Integrated Primary and Behavioral Care
- Life Skills Training
- Family Support and Programming
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Pathway
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Pathway
- Substance Use Disorder Pathway
- Cognitive Remediation Therapy (CRT) Pathway
- Trauma Treatment Pathway
- Process Addiction Pathway
- Metabolic Fitness Pathway
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Recognize each individual’s intrinsic self-healing ability
- Provide client-centered care
- Offer programming informed by research and training
- Ensure a collaborative culture with all clients, teams, families, and community partners
- Provide an innovative, flexible approach to treatment
- Ensure an authentic commitment to our clients
Clinically Excellent Care Informed By Research and Training
- BASIS-24, which identifies a wide range of symptoms and problems that occur across the diagnostic spectrum.
- The Difficulties in Emotional Regulation Scale (DERS), which assesses the effectiveness of dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
- The Drug Attitude Inventory (DAI-10), which demonstrates an individual’s positive endorsement of why they are taking their medication and adhering to the psychiatric protocol.
- The Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS), which is a 24-item symptom scale used by clinicians to assess and measure psychiatric symptoms.
What Makes Lifeskills Different?
2021 Client Demographics and Diagnoses
70.3% of clients had 2 or more co-occurring diagnoses confirmed at admission
Throughout 2021, the COVID-19 pandemic continued to surge. Despite the challenges COVID-19 presented, clients at Lifeskills experienced significant reductions in negative symptoms across a wide range of diagnostic classifications using disease-specific tracks and rigorous COVID-19 safety protocols.
To treat the 39% of Lifeskills clients with a primary or secondary substance use disorder, Lifeskills outperformed over 50k other substance abuse treatment centers in the country.